Dec 9, 2020
Sharon Hartwick is a LinkedIn marketing expert and runs an
agency. She has over 20 years of sales and customer service
experience and shares her journey of how she made the leap from an
inflexible job to being able to build work around her life and
family. She now makes more money while working fewer hours,
something she never thought was possible.
- Why did Sharon decide to start her business?
- Sharon doesn’t miss the hours she spent commuting! It was
exhausting trying to manage everything and she would cry on her way
to work and back home.
- Sharon was tired of being penalized for being a mom in a
company that was supposed to be family-friendly.
- Sharon saw Kathy’s webinar and knew she had to take a chance
and do it. However, she didn’t have the money to pay for her
services. So, she prayed to God to help her find the extra
- Sharon was able to get her first payment within 30 days of
signing up for Kathy’s course.
- Sharon's resources were so thin and she also didn’t have a lot
of space in her house that she used the bathroom as a meeting room…
and no one knew!
- If you need food, you’re going to find a way to find food. We
are all resourceful.
- Sharon put her head down and just did the work. She did
everything she was told to do.
- How did Sharon’s life change when she started her own
- Where will you be six months from now? Sharon refuses to think
- When work called Sharon back six months later, she was working
fewer hours for more money. It was empowering.
- What is it like working with Sharon as a coach?
- Sharon shares what the dragon symbolizes to her and why it’s
such an important guiding light for her.
- Mindset plays a huge part in achieving your goals. When you
have your mind right, everything else comes easy.
“Everyone is resourceful. The vast majority of people are going
to figure out how to come up with the money they need for the
things they need or want.”
“I am able to build a business around life instead of organizing
life around work. That’s all I ever wanted.”
“When we’re not getting the result we want, we really have to
look at ourselves.”