Sep 15, 2021
Dan Rondeau transitioned from the pharmaceutical industry into
his own business full-time in 2020. However, he had been working on
his side hustle for nearly three years before finally making the
leap. There were a couple of life challenges that had gotten in the
way and had put his dreams on hold, but he knew that corporate life
was not the place for him. Today, he shares his story, why graphic
design and branding are so important to him, and what it was like
getting direct encouragement from Kathy and her team throughout his
- A little bit about Dan and his graphic design work.
- Kathy shares why she loves working with Dan. He understands her
- Dan is so grateful for having a coach. He’s grown so much as a
person because of it.
- Dan’s coaches are both part of Kathy’s company!
- Dan left his job last year in 2020. It was a scary transition.
He’s so glad he’s out of that corporate drama!
- Corporate life just isn’t flexible or really all that kind to
you. They really try to take as much as they can from you. The
moment you say no, you get blacklisted.
- How did Dan work on Kathy’s program while working a full-time
- The year that Dan was officially going to leave his corporate
career, he and his wife lost six people in his family throughout
that year. It was painful.
- Despite setbacks, Dan kept working with his coaches. He never
- In July 2020, Dan’s company wanted him back in the office.
That’s when he decided it was time to quit officially.
- Dan was burned out. Not only was he working in the office. He
was coming home and also working on the job. He didn’t have a
chance to work on his own business. They were running him to the
- Dan understands Kathy is a bit of a last-minute kind of person.
He’s more than happy to adjust based on her schedule.
- What is Dan’s work process like?
- Dan shares the types of clients he loves to work for.
- Interested in working with Dan? Reach out!
“2018 was the year I planned on leaving my job and plans got put
on hold, but getting put on hold was not relinquishing the
“It’s not about what you’ve been through. It’s about who you are
as a person.”
“There are so many other ways you can express your feelings
behind the design you’re looking for.”