Jul 28, 2021
Tamara Zantell is a Brand Strategist and Visionary. For the past
25 years, she has been lifting others into their greatness.
Licensed as a Mortuary Scientist, Tamara has had to make a couple
of big leaps throughout her career. She helped turn her daughter’s
skincare line into a multimillion-dollar international brand and in
this week’s episode, she shares some of the successes and learning
points her family had to learn along the way.
- How did Tamara become a mortuary scientist?
- Tamara’s daughter, at nine, wanted to learn how to make lip
balms. Tamara decided to help her and guide her through this
- Little did Tamara know, this little idea sparked into a big
- 10 years later, her daughter’s product is now in over 700
- People build major brands just off of their authenticity.
- The process of starting a business is lonely, but when you’re
just nine or 10 years old, it’s even more lonely.
- Tamara created Raising a Mogul to build a community full of
kids who owned their own businesses.
- In the beginning, Tamara felt a bit too prideful for asking for
help. However, she’s glad she got her ego in check because it was
only holding the family back.
- “I can figure it out on my own.” Yes, maybe, but how many
mistakes will you be making along the way?
- No matter where you are, you will hit a certain level and
you’ll realize you’re not sure how to get higher.
- If you’re the COO of a company, you can’t be in the weeds with
everyone, or else nothing will get done.
- Tamara wants to build a legacy for her family.
- How should someone begin to create a family legacy?
- If you only have one day a week to create something, then be
honest about that.
a Mogul on Facebook
“People build major brands just on their authenticity and
sharing their ‘behind the scenes.’ What the real ‘real’ is like.
That’s what we’re missing online today.”
“I knew everything. I had an ego, but I had to get it in check.
It was holding us back.”
“The more money we can make, the more people we can help. We’re
here to make an impact.”