Aug 26, 2020
Michelle McGlade is a Podcast Host,
Author, Speaker, and business mentor that’s passionate about
helping entrepreneurs grow. She shares her top tips on how to
present yourself in the very best light when you are getting
interviewed or even in a virtual meeting. Please, please don’t show
up to a video meeting in bed with matted hair! Michelle offers some
very simple and easy tips for you to look your very best even when
everything around your house is falling apart!
- Michelle was with Kathy on her
first-ever professional photoshoot.
- When Kathy first met Michelle, she
asked if her toes were deformed… because she was just too pure of a
- Michelle has been podcasting since
2015. A little bit about who Michelle is.
- Kathy wouldn’t be podcasting if it
wasn’t for Michelle.
- Michelle has taken some really big
leaps in her career.
- Michelle felt overworked and
underpaid. So she made another career leap to start her own
- However, she realized quickly she
kind of started the wrong business…
- You wouldn’t have known it, but
Michelle was a very shy person and quiet.
- How do you look your best when
you’re dealing with a lot more remote meetings?
- Make an investment and get a good
- Wear pants! Even if no one will
know… Just plan for it!
- What are some foundational outfit
pieces you should consider wearing?
- Moisturize your skin! It’s
critical to creating a nice glow in your skin.
- How can you get your eyebrows
‘professionally done’ every day?
- Michelle shares some of her
- What do you do if you have
low-self esteem with the way you look?
- Every woman is beautiful. You are
- Looking to work with Michelle?
Feel free to reach out!
“Dare to leap describes perfectly my
career journey. I’ve taken some really big leaps and I’m going to
be the first person to tell you that it’s not always easy. It’s
rough, it’s bumpy, but it’s very, very rewarding.”
“It takes a lot of courage to make
these shifts and sometimes they’re not huge leaps. Sometimes it’s a
matter of making one decision and the next decision, then the next
“You would not show up and tell your
very, very best friend how crappy she looks or that she’s too old.
You would not do that to her, so why are you doing it to