Jan 13, 2021
LaRinda Roper is the CEO of her own Virtual Assistant company.
When her husband passed away, she was lost and had to find her
“next big thing.” It took her a full six months and the guidance of
family to finally let go of her JOB. Today, she is able to enjoy a
wide range of hobbies like crocheting, baking, and spending more
time with her grandchildren than ever before! Learn about LaRinda
and her Dare to Leap journey on this week’s episode!
- LaRinda started a company for the first time after her husband
- What made LaRinda decide to let go of her job for good?
- Whenever someone tells LaRinda she can’t do something, she is
on a mission to prove them wrong.
- Last year, LaRinda was wondering if she was truly on the right
path. She got a message from God that yes, this was her path.
- What lessons has LaRinda learned over the years?
- How does LaRinda create work/life balance?
- It’s hard to say no, but you have to have boundaries.
- What does LaRinda do for clients?
- LaRinda shares a couple of client case studies and how she
helps her clients prosper.
- LaRinda loves to bake! But right now one of her major hobbies
is crocheting. Trust Kathy when she says she is amazing!
- LaRinda also has a talented singing voice and has sung in
church as well as at beauty pageants!
“I wanted the freedom of having my own business so that I could
help my family.”
“God has always been there with me and I know I can follow his
lead. He has not led me astray.”
“Don’t doubt yourself, you have inner strength that you’re not
even aware that you have. It’s going to rise up when you need it