Apr 21, 2021
Kimberly Lawson is an international bestselling author, business
coach, podcast host, and speaker. Kimberly started her business due
to a tragic event that happened in her life and her family. She
suddenly lost her cousin, but he was the catalyst that woke her up
and made her realize that she was meant or something more in this
world. Find out more about Kimberly and how she helps her clients
in this week’s episode.
- Kimberly shares why she started her business.
- When Kimberly’s cousin passed, she finally understood what her
purpose in life was and how she can honor him.
- If Kimberly’s cousin had not passed away so suddenly, she
probably wouldn’t have gone down the path of entrepreneurship.
- Ever felt pressured to buy something? Don’t you hate being
strong-armed into purchasing something? It feels icky!
- Kimberly shares why she loves helping people out at the
beginning of their journey.
- How does Kimberly motivate her clients to succeed?
- Kimberly makes sure she is constantly being an advocate for her
clients. She is their biggest supporter!
- What are some of the common challenges her clients
- Not everyone can see your vision, but you shouldn’t let that
- Kimberly knows once you get your business off the ground and
have it actually paying you, your close circle will be your biggest
- When Kimberly was featured in a prominent magazine, her family
members couldn’t get enough of telling others that they knew
“Heartbreak is difficult, but whatever the message that you pull
out of that is going to be stronger.”
“People don’t want you to sell them anything. They want you to
share something with them.”
“I’ve grown to accept the fact that not everybody is ready to
move just because their feet work.”