Dec 29, 2021
Jennifer Love is a Wealth Philosopher, Money Therapist, and the
CEO of The Living Wealthy Institute. She is one of Kathy’s business
coaches, mentors, and favorite people in the world as well! In this
episode, Jennifer shares her passion for helping people through
unclogging their emotions and what manifestation truly means. If
you ever felt stuck and not sure how to get to the next level
financially, Jennifer understands exactly what might be tripping
you up. Tune in and be inspired by her stories!
- Jennifer shares the story of when her father left when she was
three years old.
- Growing up, she watched her mother financially
- Being an achiever, she used her childhood experience to prove
- Despite achieving a lot in her thirties, Jennifer didn’t feel
joy and was a prisoner inside her own life.
- Jennifer explains how 90% of all of our financial decisions are
made based on what’s happening in the emotional and psychological
aspects of ourselves.
- She shares that we can’t attach to what it is that we truly
desire if we are all clogged up emotionally. It’s the law of
subtraction before getting to the law of attraction.
- How does one start with the process of subtraction?
- When we manifest from a place of openness and surrender, what
then happens? Jennifer uncovers the secret.
- Understanding one’s own process can get you to a place of
- Kathy also shares her own experience working with Jennifer and
how she always challenges them in order for them to grow.
- Following a horseback riding incident in May, Jennifer shares
about her surgery and how it connected with her childhood
- Jennifer also shares her journey through rehab and the
micro-intentions she set along the way to be able to walk
- The doctors were amazed at how she was able to recover quickly
and walk again after only two weeks!
- We need to subtract everything that is blocking the pain and be
with our emotions. Through subtracting can we only truly manifest
the life we want.
- To follow more of Jennifer’s story, check out her podcast,
The Nature of Money.
The Nature of Money
“There’s more to this being wealthy thing than just chasing
“We need to have the patience, as nature actually shows us, with
ourselves, our own process and timing. We all have our own
“Money is like an eggplant. It just takes on whatever flavor you
pair it with.”