Oct 28, 2020
Dr. Cheryl Lentz is known as the Academic Entrepreneur and is a
keynote speaker and best-selling author. She teaches others how to
process their failures and move forward more effectively. The
reality is, if you want to get to the other side and succeed, you
have to embrace failure! Dr. Cheryl shares her thoughts and tips on
how to overcome what’s holding you back and to make the
- Cheryl loves talking about the “F” word… also known as
- Don’t run away from your failure. There is so much it can teach
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Cheryl was so afraid of failure that it stunted her romantic
relationship growth for 30 years!
- If you’re not willing to fail, you won’t succeed. Failure is
just part of the process.
- What is the refractive thinker all about?
- There is a big difference between knowing and doing. Dr. Cheryl
wants you to take what you learned and actually apply it!
- The key to anybody’s success is by being a life-long
- It’s okay to admit that you were wrong!
- What are Dr. Cheryl’s thoughts on the future and where we’re
- Commercial real estate will never be the same!
- There are so many people out there who are afraid of technology
and would rather give in their retirement papers than try to share
their knowledge online!
- In order to dare to leap, you’ve gotta have faith, and you’ve
gotta take your first step.
- Pick one thing that Dr. Cheryl shared today and get out there
and implement it!
Bricks to Clicks: Best Practices to Transition From the
Classroom to Online
“What is failure telling us? Failure is a gift and I know we
don’t think of it as such.”
“There are no shortcuts and you have to get to the other side
and you have to do the work.”
“If you can’t learn to fail, you won’t succeed.”