Dec 22, 2021
Cori Zeuli is the Chief Implementation Officer and Chief Kajabi
Strategist at Your Core Solutions, which is a powerhouse team of
virtual experts that focuses on helping their clients share their
expertise online. They use strategic consulting, tech, empowerment,
coaching, and implementation to guide their clients through some of
their toughest challenges. Kathy and Cori have been working
together for six years. How did Cori begin her journey with Kajabi?
Find out more in this week’s episode!
- Cori talks about how she became a virtual expert and owning her
- Cori comes from a background in corporate finance, but she
always felt underappreciated.
- At the time she was leaving her job, one of her colleagues
introduced her to Kathy and what it was like being a virtual
- It took Cori three years to say yes to Kathy’s suggestion about
Kajabi. Cori shares what finally made her say “yes”!
- Back in 2015, Kajabi took notice of how Cori was getting so
good at what she did, how she was sharing her knowledge and helping
others, that they offered her to be a Kajabi ambassador.
- Kathy highly recommends Kajabi and talks about the history of
the company and its credibility.
- How does Cori stay on top of Kajabi’s fast-paced
- Cori shares the three ways she works with her clients: Done For
You, Done With You, and DIYers.
- From strategic blueprints that are customized for specific
needs, to graphic designers and copywriters, she and her team offer
a complete package!
- Why is it important to know Kajabi to run a business with
- Kajabi experts vs. marketing experts. What’s the difference and
how does that impact your business?
- Kathy summarizes Cori’s six-year journey. It’s been quite an
Cori on LinkedIn
“There is no one-size-fits-all. Everybody’s journey and vision
“This person might be amazing at Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin,
or Youtube or something like that, yes they can be beneficial to
your team. However, if they don’t know how things work inside of
Kajabi, they’re not going to be able to effectively create the
marketing funnel that you want.”
“I see now that I am strong, driven, and caring and I want to
see you succeed. And in the process, I’ll succeed too. That’s