Apr 7, 2021
Aleasha Bahr is a sales and marketing expert and teaches her
clients how to sell in a way that’s authentic to them. Long gone
are the days where you have to put clients in a chokehold and force
them to buy. There’s a way better way you can sell that
won’t make you feel grimy about it. In this episode, Aleasha shares
how you can show up for your clients in a way that feels right to
you and how you can empower your clients to make the best decision
for them, which is to hire you! All of this and more on today’s
- You don’t have to be a bad person to be good at sales!
- Who is Aleasha and how did she get started?
- Do you think sales is a dirty word?
- Aleasha helps you break out of that mindset. You can learn how
to sell in a way that feels good to you!
- You can sell people with hope as well as pain. Pain motivation
is the old-school way of selling!
- Kathy has cried on sales calls because of “pain selling.”
- More people buy when they feel good, not when they feel
- When you sell on hope, you bring joy into people’s lives.
- So many people feel awkward selling on a pain motivation.
- Don’t compare your behind-the-scenes life to someone else’s
- The most successful people have such hot messes behind the
- Most people want a solution. And you’re that person to give it
- We feel gross when there’s a money transaction happening and
you had to “sell” someone on it to get it. It doesn’t feel
- People don’t value things they don’t pay for. Don’t feel
- How can you sell in an authentic way?
- Improv classes are a great way to improve your sales skills! It
helps you get out of your head.
- What is authoritative empathy all about? Empathy is the most
undervalued tool in sales.
- Kathy has made mistakes in the past and she ended up feeling a
lot of shame around that.
- Diffuse the shame a client might have around a business mistake
they’ve made. It’s completely okay to make mistakes, and that’s why
they’re coming to you, to help them get it right this time!
- Are you trying to use someone else’s sales process? That’s
because it doesn’t fit your personality and your tonality.
- What happens if you don’t get sales coaching? You’ll keep
undercharging for your service and will have poor boundaries with
Not a Dirty Word Facebook Group
“Pain selling that’s popular these days is it makes people
realize they’ve made the wrong choices up until this point.”
“Everybody makes mistakes, let’s not focus on it. You want to
infuse hope and confidence. More people buy when they feel good
“You’re selling all the time in your regular life and the only
reason that you have an issue about it is there’s a transaction of