Nov 4, 2020
Jennifer Kem is a San Francisco Bay Area-based branding and
marketing expert who gets entrepreneurs seen, heard, and paid — for
being themselves. She’s the creator of the Master Brand Method: a
framework to develop powerful brand archetypes that win customers’
hearts, leveraging Jennifer’s 17 years of corporate experience and
her launching of multiple companies. Jennifer also has been a coach
to Kathy and helped her unlock her business from a steady 100K a
year to multiple six figures a year. Jennifer shares on this week’s
episode why marketing and core values are heavily intertwined!
- You can show up as your authentic self and still make a killing
- How did Jennifer get started?
- If you want to get seen, heard, and paid, you have to develop
your confidence muscles.
- What is marketing? It’s simply letting people know how you can
- You got to stop hiding, right now!
- How can you get yourself more out there?
- People need to know you exist!
- Why is it so important to know your values and have them show
up in your business?
- We don’t have triumph without challenge.
- Jennifer used to work 120-hour workweeks and never saw her
- You don’t really know what your values are until it violates
- Marketing is what will lead you to great financial
breakthroughs, but if you don’t have your values supporting it,
then it’ll just become a leaky bucket.
- What are Jennifer’s values today?
- Fear is fake, danger is real. Develop a healthy relationship
with your fear.
- Kathy had been hiding for 20 years and Jennifer was not going
to let her play victim anymore.
- And guess what! Kathy did the live event that she was so scared
of doing and she didn’t die!
- Good coaches aren’t in the business of making you codependent
- You have to believe that you’re worthy.
Jennifer's free gift: masterbrand.securechkout.net/Dare
“If you haven’t hit seven figures, your biggest gap right now is
“I am worthy of being seen, heard, and paid, and in order to do
that, I must be visible!”
“It’s hard to know success if you don’t know failure, too. They
are in a relationship with each other.”